Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cats in Avatar

I saw Cameron's Avatar, the movie twice this weekend. I could hardly believe my eyes. We saw it in 3d. unbelievable!. The depth, in more ways than one. The indigenous people of Pandora are 9 feet tall and have blue skin. They have cat noses and faces and eyes and teeth and tails. Really!
Even if you don't like the story it's worth seeing for the technicals. I liked the story too! Make sure to see it in 3d, and if possible imax 3d. also make sure you have an unobstructed view of the screen, an extra head in your way would be a bummer..;-) I loved it because it had the "good bits" in it. So many movies lately are all toil and starkness and strife and in the last 30 seconds you see a bit of happiness. It makes me crazy! This actually showed the happiness and wonder and beauty. I was estatic!
I'mm write more later. See it if you can, i think it changes the way movies will be made in the future. It's a place i'd like to live, and not just because i like blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment